Thứ Năm, 16 tháng 8, 2012

Change

There is a time in one’s life when you make need to make a change. I believe life is all about opportunities & sometimes when those opportunities expose themselves it’s time to make that inevitable leap of faith. So after what has been almost 4 years at HOK, I have decided to move on to start a new chapter in my career. In many ways it’s been longer than 4 years, as my involvement extends further back, as I provided training, support & consultancy on the Revit technology before I joined HOK fulltime in 2008. I have to say it’s been a rollercoaster ride of pure joy & total insanity! But what makes HOK such much fun is ultimately people & the projects, otherwise I would have not spent 4 hours a day travelling backwards & forwards to the office! I hope I have been able to somehow share my passion for the Revit technology & building information modelling with all those that I have work with. I’d like to wish everybody at HOK all the very best & thank you for the amazing opportunities.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét