Thứ Ba, 26 tháng 6, 2012

I received this email on 13 june:

Hi, Nicolas

First of all Thanks so much in share your tutorial for all it was helpful. If I do not bother you, may you give a favor?
Do you have any information/ Tutorial about Class A Surface like requirements, Rules and how to build complex surface? if you have some could you please send me by e-mail or post in your blog.....


Thanks so much....

Kindest regards

Inside this email we can see some of the most commun questions about Class A surfacing:

1) Where to find information / tutorialto archive a Class A ?

2) Which Rules should be use in Class A ?

3) how to build complex Surface ?

=> Massive questions!

Regarding the number 3), I cannot explain how to build a complex surface by word... Please ask me, show me an example of which surface looks like complex for you and after that I could probably show you some workflow to archive your request... One thing you need to keep in mind = Everything is possible to do (industrial staff of course) by computer, the most difficult sometime is to define the good (right) direction to build the shape.
Again, show me an example... I will (try) help you!

For the number 1), you can find some free tutorial in Internet (take care about what you see on the web)... I found many "funny" workflow but these wokflows did not work as well as they said in the industrie area.

For exemple: The Blue Print ! ! ! I never saw during my short experience someone who can build a product directly with all of the three or the four 2D views who match exaclty each other. The most of the people are using that to REBUILD an existing shape... My question is: Why I need to rebuild a 3D model already done? For me I prefer copy/paste the existing 3D data and after that I can play golf ;-)

Where to find information / tutorial... Here! but it takes time and I sure many of you can share some links in this blog (if you want of course).
In my case, the most of the tutorials are in my mind and I cannot find the correct plug to convert in 0 and 1... Becarful, you need to keep in mind:

"You need at least 3 or 4 years study before doing well a Class A project."

It looks long but before that you cannot be proficient for the car industrie).
For product design, it could be shorter but I am not sure... Anyway, you need to strat one day!

The best way for me to learn correctly and quickly the Class A is to find some courses directly with experts in the industrie, school (more difficult to find Class A). Of course it is not free... But nothing is free, except this blog!

I just receive a link to find a way to record my screen and if it works well, probably I will put some video to show you my workflow in live, easier to understand than pictures... We will see.

And for the number 2), this should be another specify post because there are so many differents rules and the most are "confidentiel", at least every company build their own rules regarding their industrial process.

Also, I will show and tell you later some of them, the basic one who can work for 80% of the Class A...

Same, if someone of you would like to share his rules, no problem this blog is for that... Do not hesitate to participate, I like that and I like to discuss about process, rules, workflow, "cuisine", etc.



Thank you again for all people follow me and see you later.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét