Thứ Bảy, 28 tháng 7, 2012

Now, I build some sections... This is my workflow for ALL my 3D models.
When I said "section", it means I chose one X section for this Door accross the panel and I REBUILD this section with some simple curves (less degre as possible... Sorry but I always say that less degres, more simple, but this is for me the way for keep a good quality of your model).

I chose one X section on the middle of the arm rest. Why?
With this section I can check how to build the arm rest, the top of the trim panel, the bottom of the trim panel close to the perpandiculare from these parts...

After you built a mesh section we need to rebuild it like that:


I moved these 3 sections for show you the differences...
In my worflow, when I build the section I start already to think about the patch layout, the shape of my model, the step I need to do, means after I built 2 or 3 sections 90% of my thinking work is done! After that I need "only" to transfer my mind in my software, only...

Normally, after 5 years experiences you will do the same.

Now I will show you how to build the surface of the top by video... soon!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét