Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 5, 2012

Why unified Autodesk login is a mess

Ok, I don’t generally rant…(my wife thinks differently)…..but the unified Autodesk login is a total mess. Now it maybe that is has a lot to do with legacy login details when I was at Excitech (reseller). When I moved to HOK, I had to jump through all sorts of hoops to get it fixed. Finally it got is resolved. Then this year when I logged into the Subs centre I only saw a fraction of what I was supposed to see. Today, I can’t login at all!!!! Try to reset the pass word but “Computer says No!”….so what does this mean….well I can’t login to the Subs centre, I am locked out of the Cloud & I can’t access anything on the Autodesk Labs website. A wasted afternoon.

imageI guess those guys at the support centre will react & get it sorted, but this is not much good if you are trying to work at the weekend. Maybe the lesson is not to work at the weekend as the Autodesk Cloud is not open for business!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét