Thứ Tư, 19 tháng 9, 2012

Do me a favor, would ya'?

Hey, would you do me a favor? My wife, Mary, is trying to win something. Some of you may know that, a year or two ago, she made a dance video every day for 365 days. It was a cool project that influenced many people to, as she put it, "Sit less and dance more."

This has nothing to do with motorcycles, but I am hoping lots and lots of you will a.) copy this link, to a short video about that project:

http://bit.ly/V90C30

...and b.) Tweet about it, and/or post it to your Facebook page. There's nothing weird or unsuitable for work in it, and the underlying message of her 'Freebox' project is very positive. Besides, anyone who's ever seen both my wife and I will intuitively understand why I just do whatever she asks me to do (and she's asked me to get people to Tweet this link, or post it to FB.)

Thanks. I realize that this post has nothing at all to do with motorcycles, but I promise you that I've got some great stuff in development -- including an interview with a motorcycle hero who's currently embroiled in another high-profile controversy -- it's as juicy as The Nobby Clark Fiasco.

But first things first. Share Mary's link. Thanks.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét